(Part Time) Sales Associate
Social Media Specialist
• Manage all social media channels on a routine basis including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Build and execute social media strategies through competitive research, benchmarking, channel selection, messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, share, and publish periodical content (text, images, videos, infographics, etc.) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to engage.
• Ensure consistent branding of various posts, messages and publications.
• Optimize company pages within each platform to increase visibility, engagement and followers.
• Monitor, report, and respond to all brand mentions (both tagged and otherwise).
• Moderate communication and conversations to ensure positive outcomes.
• Risk management ensuring all public activity is compliant with regulations and negative press is avoided.
• Analyze social channels to measure the performance of social activities.
• Create detailed reports to indicate growth of social media channels over time and ROI.
• Utilize social media best practices across all social media platforms.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure timely posts of public announcements such as press releases, sales, new products, etc.
• Perform other related duties as requested by SSIC.
• Completion of a 3 - year post-secondary diploma in Marketing, publishing, communications, or another related field.
• One - year experience working in social media.
• Strong communication skills in writing, editing, and imagery selection.
• Analytical skills to measure social performance and ROI.
• Well organized with advanced knowledge of US social media platforms.
• Positive attitude, detail oriented, and good multi-tasking skills.
• Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Prior knowledge about the death care, healthcare or another highly regulated industry is a plus.
• This position will require you to temporarily work remotely to comply with the current COVID -19 social distancing guidelines.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume in MS Word Format.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants whose skill set match our requirements will be contacted.
All applicants must have legal authorization to work in USA for an unlimited period of time. In this remote role, you are an independent contractor. We will arrange to set your rates, schedule and terms when working with us.
Explore careers at SSIC and join us in building a better working world.
Send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further process.