Our Code Value
Mr. Honghan Jiang has been appointed as our Secretary since August 9, 2022.
His responsibilities include the following:
1. Ensuring that meetings are successfully arranged and minuted;
2. Maintaining effective records and administration; and
3. Adhering to the legal requirements of governing documents, company law, and so on (where relevant).
Mr. Jiang has also been retained as the Chief Consultant of SSIC's Advisory Board since July 10, 2022.
Mr. Jiang was the Founder of Honghan Taekwondo Gyms and the Dean of China Taekwondo Education Development Institute before to joining SSIC.
Mr. Jiang holds the following Taekwondo related titles:
• Section 6 of the National Institute of Technology,
• National First-Class Trainer,
• National First-Class Examiner
• First-Class National Referee
Furthermore, Mr. Jiang received the WTF Outstanding Contribution Award in 2008, the Korean National Institute of Technology Outstanding Contribution Award in September 2011, and the WTF Outstanding Contribution Award again in 2013.
24From June 2017 until March 2022, Mr. Shengliang Yu served as the executive director of Shandong Runmao Information Technology Co., Ltd. From July 2015 to January 2018, he was also the Manager of Qingdao Chan Lian Lian Yi Business Consultation Co., Ltd.
Mr. Yu had finished the Tsinghua University Chinese President (CEO) Curriculum Advanced Course and received its credentials between April 11, 2022 and May 16, 2022.
Mr. Yu is the executive director of both Qingdao Bodao Asset Management Co., Ltd. and Xin Bo Jun Dao(Qingdao)Enterprise Management Co., Ltd.
His current position at SSIC is Director and Vice President (VP). He is responsible for managing executive-level company meetings to discuss key issues such as strategic goals, code of conduct, and litigation, as well as reporting to the CEO and board of directors or stakeholders on the status and performance of SSIC's projects, submitting viable project and venture proposals to the CEO or stakeholders, and monitoring changing industry trends and adapting SSIC's goals and projects to reflect these trends and appeal to stakeholders.
Since November 23, 2021, Mr. Arthur F Wu has served as our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). His duties, in the USA, include:
1. Planning, implementing, and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
2. Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
3. Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
4. Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
5. Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
6. Contributing to new business development initiatives.
7. Budget management.
Mr. Wu has served as President of Ultimate Jigging Inc, a California corporation, since April 25, 2012. This company is a retailer of fishing tackle in the United States.
From January 19, 2006 to May 5, 2014, he was President of Jaws International Inc, a California-based fishing tackle importer and exporter.